1.8.10

Bedroom Update

A while back I wrote about trying to pick some bedding that would bring a little "spice" and cheer to my bedroom during the grey English winters. Well, I've since made my decision and have some pics to show you!


At the time I purchased the Echo Design Jaipur duvet cover (queen size) the matching shams were all sold out online so I bought the shower curtain instead to make my own shams with it. My mom gifted me with the small red accent pillow. I already owned the larger, darker red pillow as well as the two slatey blue shams behind the pillowcases.

Our dressers are Crate & Barrel, the bed frame is from Ashley Furniture, the side tables are from TJ Maxx (they were an ugly mustard color before I sanded and painted them a gloss black), the white side table lamp came from the Goodwill and the other side table lamp is the one I grew up with. I think it's an antique but who knows for sure. The two black and white prints above the bed are from deviantART. It's a hodge-podge collection for sure but it works for us, at least for now!


Jennifer Lopez Bedding Collection Escape Bedding Coordinates (Google Affiliate Ad)
Chaps Home French Riviera Bedding Coordinates (Google Affiliate Ad)