19.2.09

Tara's Custom Save-the-Date

Tara of A Beautiful Wedding for Less contacted me about designing her postcard save-the-dates through my Etsy shop. She and her fiance love board games and they are using vintage ones as reception centerpieces. (How cute!) After seeing a few of her inspiration invitations and her favorite fonts we decided the design should be a kind of game board illustrating the progression of their relationship.

All of the elements are hand-drawn and then scanned into the computer for colorization. Once we got everything just right I uploaded the finished designs to VistaPrint where Tara was able to take a advantage of their many free offers.

I enjoyed using my hand-drawing skills in combination with computer illustration and I would really like to do more projects like this. I am really excited with how her save-the-date turned out and can't wait to get one in the mail!

Thanks Tara!! You can read about this project on her blog here.