15.6.09

Client Spotlight: Laya


Laya contacted me about creating some additional elements for her previously purchased wedding invitation that she could print on her own (lucky girl has a friend with a printshop!). We used Etsy's handy little Alchemy function and I got to work.

The first item was a two-sided card with a map on the font and directions on the backside.
Then I got to work on creating her table numbers.
Once she had them printed she put them into silver frames and posted photos of them to her blog.
Laya decided to give all her guests a pair of photo coasters as favors, so I designed a little insert for them to tie everything together.

I also created a menu, flat note card for thank yous and her ceremony program.

Check out a sneak peek of the beautiful bride and her fantasic wedding here!
Congratulations Laya!!