11.1.10

Alice in Wonderland, Tim Burton Style


While enjoying a few movies at the theatre this holiday I spotted an Alice in Wonderland poster and could hardly contain my excitement!


Burton films I need to watch again, or for the first time!
  • 9 - If I can find it in the theatres here I'll watch it, otherwise I'll have to wait for the DVD
  • Beetlejuice - I was too scared to watch it as a kid so now that I'm safely over 25 I think it's time.
  • Edward Scissorhands - Again, I was too young when it came out.
  • Batman & Batman Returns - Too young when they came out, again.
  • Mars Attacks - I saw this as a teen and couldn't tell you anything about it now.
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas - I should just buy it.
  • The Corpse Bride - Need to buy this as well.
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  • Big Fish
  • Planet of the Apes

Who's excited!!!!!