4.3.10

One Year Pupiversary

Custom Vintage Image by Hot Digital Dog


Have I told you that I love quirky pet portraits? Well, I do. We've had our mutt pup, Minnie, for nearly a year now and I would love to commission a custom portrait of her.

She's sure got a good mug for portraiture!


Here is a small, quirky collection of my favorite pet artists:

Beautiful Maiden Mutt, Italian Renaissance Court by Pomopets


Embroidered Portrait of Your Pet by Badbird



Custom Commission by Lynn Culp
(She's a homie from Denver to boot!)



Custom Eight Inch Pillow of Your Pet by Handmade by Boni


Custom Pet Portrait by Paint Your Pooch


Paper Collage Portrait by The Paper Pooch


Acrylic and Oil Wash Portrait by Vayda's Pet Shop


Acrylic Painting Portrait by Eddie and Olive


There are soooo many options out there. How will I ever choose?