22.3.10

Six to Buy: The Deep Blues

This post marks the start of a weekly feature I will be doing where I highlight six beautiful, funny, creative, snazzy, weird, etc. items for purchase from around the world wide web.

I'll give you:
1.) something to hang on the wall
2.) something to wear
3.) a creative supply item
4.) something vintage/antiqued
5.) something for the home
6.) something awesome, random and just my style.

So without further ado, I've got The Deep Blues ...


FOR THE WALL

"the sad little pony" print by Katalyst Photos


TO WEAR

silk rose necklace by shopJoliette


CRAFTY SUPPLY

cotton yarn by WollesYarnCreations


VINTAGE/ANTIQUE

three Turkish pots from sweetshorn


FOR THE HOME


Ornate wallpaper at Graham & Brown


RANDOM AWESOME

bright blue heart pasties by gothfoxdesigns