18.10.10

I'm Back!

"Braaaiinns!"

Where does the time go? Am I the only one who feels like my life is accelerating and the days are going by faster than ever? It's not like I'm working a high-stress job, it just feels like my life is going by at lightning speed and I can't control it. I digress.

I've sorely neglected my little blog for the past few months and I don't have a good excuse. What matters is that I am back now and I am ready to re-commit myself.

I will start off by saying that my Reindog submission to Minted's latest holiday card design competition has been launched as is now for sale on their website. Not only am I excited to have won a prize, been ranked 14th out of 1357 submissions, and see my design for sale on their site but I am most honored to have my work among the premier independent stationery designs on the web today. It's an absolute honor to be among such fantastic designers, artists and typographers. I have sooooo much to learn but this victory has stoked my fire and drives me to expand my abilities, refine my design sense and learn the pillars of great typography. I have a long way to go but I look forward to the journey!

Without further ado, here is Reindog, launched and for sale:

Reindog with custom backer and wrap-around address label.


You have two pets? I've got you covered!


How about a version with space for pets AND kids


There are other colorways to choose from and even a mini-book version. I have a feeling it's going to be a great holiday season!