18.12.13

Pretty Awesome New Years Cards

The time period between Thanksgiving and Christmas is a whirlwind of activity. It's a wonder so many people manage to send out holiday cards that arrive before Christmas. I, however, am not one of those people. I'm no busier than a normal person, I just like how much easier it is to not add the holiday card dance to my plate. In order to avoid total Scroge-hood, I like to send Happy New Year cards. Maybe you're like me, maybe you missed the Christmas card train or maybe you want to spread cheer without being pigeon-holed into one of the religious holidays of December.

So my fellow procrastinating or non-denominational cheer sender, check out this crazy fun selection of New Year Cards.

The Classic in real foil(!) at Minted.com










What's that? You already sent your holiday cards? Then take a gander at these festive and fun new year party invitations.







*This is an affiliate post -- help me to help you and shop via these links, I have an ugly Christmas sweater I'm looking to buy ;)