22.12.14

Make Art that Sells Assignment Bootcamp starts in January!



Starting in January I'll be taking part in the Lila Rodgers Making Art that Sells Assignment Bootcamp. It's not the full MATS program with personalized feedback from Lila herself but I figured before making such a large financial commitment to the larger program this would be a great tester.

If I'm completely honest, working alone at home I tend to have difficulty with creative self-direction. I love client work because there are clear goals to work towards but on my own I have a million ideas and jump around between them. I look forward to having "outside" assignments to keep me working on task and for the critique and feedback from the other participants. I'm also quite curious to see how my illustration "style" will translate to the MATS program.

I'll make sure to post my projects here as I complete them!